Nashville Tree Removal
Community Tree Preservation offers trained arborists to consult with you consult about your tree care needs. We are a preservation company and preserve trees whenever possible. We care about keeping Nashville green and its air clean. While tree removal is a last resort, sometimes it makes sense to take the tree down or cut it up and haul it off. Examples include dead or fallen trees from a storm.
Here are some instances when tree removal by a professional company makes sense:
Why Cut Down Trees
- It poses a safety hazard to property of people.
- The tree or roots interfere with the foundation of a home, business or other structure.
- It is touching or in close proximity of a Nashville electrical power line.
- It is dead and cannot be preserved.
- The tree has already fallen (fully down or partially). A storm or simply shallow roots could have caused it to fall.
- The tree poses a threat to the other trees and plants adjacent to it.
- Lot clearing for new construction including building a new home or structure
Why Community Tree
Community Tree Preservation is an established company that has a certified arborist on the team to help you determine the best tree care plan for your property. We offer state of the art removal equipment and utilized industry best practices. We remove trees using low-impact techniques and perform full clean up services. We make every effort to protect your lawn and landscape.
Or call our Nashville TN office at 615-832-2410
TREE REPAIR & RESTORATION
We offer complimentary work estimates.
Our arborists perform quality work for home and commercial property owners. We are licensed and accredited. Our arborists offer tree trimming, complex repair, cabling, crown reduction, lot clearing, weight and leverage reduction, stump grinding, storm damage work, trimming, cutting and removals.
CONTACT OUR TREE SERVICE TEAM
Community Tree Preservation
369 Dade Drive
Nashville TN 37211-4924
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm